المشاركات : 18,076
بمعدل : 2.76 يوميا

melika غير متصل

عرض البوم صور melika

مشاركة رقم : 1  
المنتدى : المنتدى العام
افتراضي دعاء سمات باللغة الانگلیزیه
قديم بتاريخ : 14-02-2007 الساعة : 08:46 PM

Allah! I beseech Thee through Thy Name, the most great, the most majestic, the most magnificent and the most noble.
If Thou art requested therewith to open the closed doors of the sky these will open with Thy mercy. If Thou art requested thereby to remove the narrowness of the doors of the heaven, they will be opened wide. If Thou art requested thereby to make easy the difficulty, it will be easy.
If Thou art requested thereby to restore the dead to life, they will wise from their graves. If Thou art requested thereby to remove misery and adversity, they will be removed. I beseech Thee through the Majesty of Thy person, the Most Generous and the Most Honoured One, before Whom everybody bows down in submission and all necks bend down in reverence and through fear of Whom all voices become humbled and all hearts tremble; and I beseech Thee through Thy Might, which prevents the sky from falling on the earth except with Thy permission, and which controls all the heavens and the earth so closely that they cannot move away from their positions; and I beseech Thee through they Will, which the whole world obeys, and through Thy Word.
By which Thou hath created the heaven and the earth, and through Thy Wisdom, with which Thou hath created wonderful, and with which Thou created Darkness and made it Night, and made night the time of quiet and rest; and with which Thou created Light and made it Day, and made day the time of movement and observation; and with which Thou hath created the Sun, and made the sun of

من مواضيع : melika 0 سلیمانی فینا ونحن ....................فیه
0 بكل وقاحة ... أكاديمي كويتي يحرّض السعودية للتدخل عسكرياَ في العراق !
0 استنكار شديد لاستهتار شاعر سعودي بالقرأن الكريم
0 هنیئا لکل العرب والمسلمین ...
0 هذه الفيتامينات تعزّز القدرات العقلية…لا تهملوها!
رد مع اقتباس

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الشبكة: أحد مواقع المجموعة الشيعية للإعلام