العودة   منتديات أنا شيعـي العالمية منتديات أنا شيعي العالمية منتـدى سيرة أهـل البيت عليهم السلام

منتـدى سيرة أهـل البيت عليهم السلام المنتدى مخصص بسيرة أهل البيت عليهم السلام وصحابتهم الطيبين

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع

ramialsaiad
عضو برونزي
رقم العضوية : 50447
الإنتساب : May 2010
المشاركات : 506
بمعدل : 0.10 يوميا

ramialsaiad غير متصل

عرض البوم صور ramialsaiad

مشاركة رقم : 1  
المنتدى : منتـدى سيرة أهـل البيت عليهم السلام
افتراضي Imam Ali Ibn Abi Talib
قديم بتاريخ : 10-06-2011 الساعة : 08:46 PM

I will present some Sayings of Prophet Muhammed about Imam Ali from sunna sources

The Sayings are accepted by Shia muslims and Sunna muslims

The Prophet (peace be upon him and his pure family) said: The title of the believer's book is the love of Ali Ibn Abi Talib

The Prophet said: There is no victory except Ali [and] there is no sword except Dhu al-Fiqar

The Prophet said: Ali (peace be upon him) is the bearer of my standard in this world and the hereafter

The Prophet said: My Lord has commanded me to close all doors except the door of Ali peace be upon him

The Prophet said: The most truthful of believers are three: the believer during the time of Al Ya-Sin, the believer during the time of Pharaoh, and the best of all is Ali peace be upon him

The Prophet said: Whoever would like to live my life and die my death would have to associate himself with Ali peace be upon him

The Prophet said: The caller will call out on the Day of Judgment, 'O Muhammad, blessed be your father, and Ibrahim, and blessed be your brother, Ali

The Prophet said: every prophet has a successor and an inheritor and my successor and inheritor is Ali

The Prophet said: O Lord! take not my life until you have shown me the face of Ali

The Prophet said: I and Ali were created from a single tree

The Prophet said: The most knowledgeable of my Ummah (i.e. nation) after me is Ali peace be upon him

The Prophet said: Embellish your gatherings with mentioning Ali

The Prophet said: The best judge of this nation is Ali

The Prophet said: I am the warner, and the guide after me is Ali

The Prophet said: Exemption from the Hellfire comes with love for Ali

The Prophet said: For whomever I was his master, Ali peace be upon him is his master

The Prophet said: If God had not created Ali, then nobody would have been worthy enough for Fatimah

The Prophet said: I recommend the one who believes and trusts in me to befriend Ali

The Prophet said: The first of you to reach the Pond is the first of you who accepted Islam: Ali

The Prophet said: No one is permitted on the Bridge except those who befriend Ali

The Prophet said: No one can give account of me except Ali

The Prophet said: The most miserable person from the beginning of the world to the end is the killer of Ali

The Prophet said: There is a tree in Paradise called Tuba. Its roots are in the house of Ali, and its branch is Ali

The Prophet said: Ali (peace be upon him) is the distinguisher between truth and falsehood

The Prophet said: Ali is the most truthful one

The Prophet said: The hand of Ali (a) and my hand are equal in justice

The Prophet said: Ali is my brother in this life and the Hereafter

The Prophet said: Ali is the best of all humans, and the one who denies this has blasphemed

The Prophet said: Ali (peace be upon him) is the door of servitude; whoever passes through that door is a true believer

The Prophet said: Ali is the Imam of the worthy ones, and the fighter against the debauched and corrupted, victorious is he who supports him and forsaken is he who forsakes him

The Prophet said: Ali (peace be upon him) is the Imam of all pious ones, the commander of the faithfuls, and the leader of the resplendent

The Prophet said: Ali's relation to me is like that of Aaron to Moses

The Prophet said: Ali holds a right over this nation like the right of a father over his son

The Prophet said: Ali is with the Quran, and the Quran is with Ali

The Prophet said: Ali and his followers are the winners

The Prophet said: Ali is the gate of my knowledge, and the one who will explain to my Ummah the message I preached

The Prophet said: Loving Ali is faith and hating him is hypocrisy

The Prophet said: Ali is the distributor of heaven and hell

The Prophet (peace be upon him andhis pure family) said: The position of Ali (peace be upon him) amongst the people is like that of Chapter 'Say: He is Allah, the One and Only' in the Qur’an

The Prophet said: Ali is the beloved between two friends, myself and Ibrahim

The Prophet said: Whoever leaves Ali, leaves me and whoever leaves me, leaves God

The Prophet said: Ali is from me and I am from him, and he is the guardian of every true believer after me

The Prophet said: Ali is the most beloved person to God and his messenger

The Prophet said: Mentioning Ali (peace be upon him) and looking upon him is a form of worship

The Prophet (peace be upon him and his pure family) said: Love for Ali (peace be upon him) is a good deed, so do not ruin it with bad deeds

The Prophet said: Ali holds the same position as that of the Ka'aba

The Prophet said: The relation of Ali to me is like the relation of my head to my body

توقيع : ramialsaiad
من مواضيع : ramialsaiad 0 كتاب الشيعة والمد الشيعي والمذاهب السياسية
0 احتاج صورة فوتوشوب لحديث اللهم من كنت مولاه فعلي مولاه
0 اماني الخياط مذيعة قناة ONtv الارهاب والتحرش يخرج من اهل السنة
0 عشرات الالاف من المستبصرين في الاسكندرية
0 مصادر تبين ان ارض فدك ملك لسيدتنا فاطمة الزهراء

الصورة الرمزية سيدمحمدعلي الموسوي
سيدمحمدعلي الموسوي
عضو برونزي
رقم العضوية : 51175
الإنتساب : Jun 2010
المشاركات : 1,219
بمعدل : 0.24 يوميا

سيدمحمدعلي الموسوي غير متصل

عرض البوم صور سيدمحمدعلي الموسوي

مشاركة رقم : 2  
كاتب الموضوع : ramialsaiad المنتدى : منتـدى سيرة أهـل البيت عليهم السلام
افتراضي
قديم بتاريخ : 10-06-2011 الساعة : 09:33 PM

Successful all that is good
Long as God save the
And sponsorship

من مواضيع : سيدمحمدعلي الموسوي 0 كتاب (نحو إتقان الكتابة باللغة العربية ) لـ مكي الحسني
0 لشهر رمضان فقط
0 كتاب (الحصون المنيعه) لـ الشيخ مهدي المصلي القطيفي
0 كتاب (الآثار التكوينية لوجودات أهل البيت عليهم السلام) لـ الشيخ علي عيسى الزواد
0 كتاب (آداب الزيارة) لـ الشيخ محمّد البهاريّ
التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة سيدمحمدعلي الموسوي ; 10-06-2011 الساعة 09:36 PM.

إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

الشبكة: أحد مواقع المجموعة الشيعية للإعلام